Saturday 16 July 2011

Yes,i crap before doing assignments. BLERGH!

It's freaking 13.34pm on a sunday afternoon and all i could think about is how to loose weight while munching on Mcdonalds. *thank god for delivery* People, i need motivation!

i listen to BLACK METAL and my sister is being upset bout it. She always complaints and thinks i believe in the devil. -_-" 

i lie to myself. alot!

my phone is always out of battery.

i like morning-after-reactions. it thrills me.

i like to hide stuff from people, like literally. Once i hide my sister's specs after she took out her contacts. She went around looking for it like a blind mice. Boy, did she had a fit or what?

facebook quizzes are dumb. but it's really addictive. like xanax. I keep taking them. (referring to quizzes)

i would poison Paris Hilton if i get the chance.

i would really love it if some stranger would come up to me one day and say:
"Hi, my name is *insert name*. What's yours?"
Then i would say:
"Owh, my name is Kim Kardashootttt."  (annoying ways and sarcastically tone of voice) 

i'm weird like that.

Mwaxxxxxx....
* I know I'm hot *

No comments:

Post a Comment